Micropol Attenuator LCA
A fiber optic attenuator is a passive device used to reduce the amplitude of a light signal without significantly changing the wave form itself.
Our attenuators are GR 910 certified by Experior Laboratories (SC APC and LC UPC). The attenuator has been mechanical tested that includes 5,000-hour environmental tests. The solid body at the LC attenuator has a stronger design for greater mechanical strength. With a compact housing, the LC has reduced length and allows a wide range of usage including the existing PON Network.
- SC and LC GR910 Certified
- Dope fiber technology
- Wide operating wave length (1270 ~ 1650)
- Low back reflection
- High durability over high power
- One-piece housing construction including LC & MU for better side load performance
- Metal-ion doped fiber (continuous)
- Attenuation levels ranging from 1dB to 30dB
|Connector gender||Fixed Male to Female||Return loss||
≥ 65dB (APC)
|Attenuation Accuracy||±0.5dB||Operating Wavelength(nm)||
1310 ± 40nm
1490 ± 20nm
1550 ± 40nm
1 to 10dB : ±0.5
11 to 30dB : ±5%
(for 3 wavelengths)
|Max Optical Input Power||
|Operating Temp Range||
-40°C - +75°C
Note: For full wavelength type (1270 ~ 1650) Attenuation tolerance will be 1db to 10db 0.7db and 11db to 30db ±10%.