- Future proof
- Insertion loss <0,2 dB
- Excellence in Economy
- High performance
- Fewer components at full system performance
- Safe for the future and sustainable
URM NG - High density cabling system
IT-infrastructure are subject to rising standards due to the objective of uninterupted operation. Speed and performance are the deciding criteria that secure your long-term power to compete.
Developed in consideration of steadily growing bandwidth requirements, the URM NG system guarantees an optimized migration path towards faster transmission standards. Merely the patch cables must be replaced when migrating from 10 to 40/100/200/400 Gigabit Ethernet, the remaining backbone cabling stays the same. Its ferrule technology is yet another unique feature of the URM NG system: all optical fibers are guided in separate spring-loaded ceramic ferrules. This way, each fiber receives an evenly convex polishing. Thus, the surface geometry reaches maximum attenuation reduction – values of less than 0.2 dB enable the realization of higher link lengths. This makes the URM NG system the perfect solution for any structured cabling over several patch points.
- Multi-fiber connectors based on precision ceramic ferrules with 8 or 2 fibers; connector interface according to IEC 61754-34
- Metal adapter with ceramic sleeves for 8 fibers at the same size as for SC Duplex
- Preterminated with 2 up to 192 fibers, suitable for Plug & Play installation
- Patch panels for up to 192 fibers in 1RU 19” ODF, module-based sub-racks for up to 1152 fibers in 6RU.
2x more fibers compared to LC contact & height unit (SC-48 fiber).
4x more fibers compared to SC contact & height unit (LC-96 fiber).