Adapter LC Duplex Metal
Adapter MIL LC Duplex in metal with ceramic alignment sleeve
Adapter MIL LC Duplex meets the growing demand for small form factor and high-density fiber optic connectivity.
Adapter MIL LC Duplex reduces space requirements by 50%, over 2.50mm ferrule connectors, without sacrificing performance. The adapter has both snap-mount and screw-mount, ceramic alignment sleeve and is also provided with safety shutters on one side to help prevent eye injuries.
- Adapter MIL LC Duplex in metal with ceramic alignment sleeve.
- Operating temperature -40 — +85 °C.
- Storeage temperature -40 — +85 °C.
- Duplex version.
- Screew-mount and snap-mount.
- Optimizes insertion loss performance.
- Press-to-release design for ease of use.
- Tested to Telcordia GR-326 and Compliant to TIA/EIA-604-10A (FOCIS-10).
|Alignment Sleeve||Ceramic||Panel Mount||With Flange|
|Mounting type||Screw-mount & Snap-mount||Ports||2|
|Housing style||LC Duplex Mounting||Shutter||One Side|
|Material - Housing||Polymer||Gender||Female-Female|
|Net Weight||14,061/g||Operating Temperature||-40°C — +85°C|
|Orientation||Straight||Storage Temperature||-40°C — +85°C|